Battery Acid, 1 Litre
Battery acid, 1 litre
- Acid density: 1.28
- Only to be used for conventional batteries (not maintenance-free)
- To find out how much acid you need to fill your battery, please refer to the pdf file "Battery sizes and acid quantities" under "Instructions/Guides" in the "More product info" box below.
- For legal reasons it is only possible to deliver up to four litres at a time.
May be corrosive to metals, Causes severe skin burns and eye damage, Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection., IF SWALLOWED:, IF ON SKIN (or hair):, IF IN EYES:, If exposed or concerned:, Immediately call a POISON CENTER, doctor/physician or ..., Rinse mouth., Do NOT induce vomiting., Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing., Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes., Rinse skin with water/shower., Immediately take off all contaminated clothing.
- BMW K 1100 RS, 1093 ccm, 1992 - 1997 (K1100RS)
- BMW K 1200 R SPORT, 1157 ccm, 2007 - 2008 (0585 (K43HV))
- HONDA GB 500 CLUBMAN, 498 ccm, 1992 - (PC16)
- KAWASAKI GTR 1200 VOYAGER, 1196 ccm, 1986 - 1987 (ZG1200A)
- KAWASAKI GTR 1200 VOYAGER, 1196 ccm, 1988 - 1990 (ZG1200B)
- KAWASAKI KMX 125, 125 ccm, 1986 - 2003 (MX125A-B)
- SUZUKI GS 500 E, 487 ccm, 2001 - 2008 (WVBK)
2 000 Ft