Garmin zumo 396LMT-S EU
Garmin zumo 396LMT-S EU GPS Motorcycle Navigator
The zumo 396LMT-S EU offers you the latest generation of GPS navigation for 46 countries in Europe. Simple, intuitive and glove-friendly operation, an extra-bright display for problem-free navigation even in strong sunlight. Numerous useful details and functions enhance the fun and safety of any motorbike tour. Various automatic and individually configurable routing functions (winding roads, hilly, major and minor roads) mean that you can plan a spontaneous after-work outing or a longer Sunday tour in no time at all. The SKIP feature gives you flexibility on the move by allowing you to skip planned waypoints. The integrated Bluetooth module enables simple wireless transmission of navigation instructions and telephone calls from your compatible phone to an optional Bluetooth headset. And lifelong map update ensures that your mapping is always right up to date.
- Rugged, glove-friendly, sunlight-readable 4.3" display; resistant to fuel spills, UV rays and harsh weather
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easy map, POIs and software updates without a computer
- On-screen controls let riders easily control music and playlists from their phone - right from the zumo GPS display.
- Plan, share and LiveTrack your adventure with friends; easily send GPX files from your mobile device to zumo
- Incident notifications: Allows zumo to automatically send text notification to your predetermined contact if an incident occurs
- TripAdvisor POIs: See customer ratings for travel POIs along your route or near your destination.
- Preloaded road maps of 46 European countries with 6 million POIs (points of interest), such as filling stations, places to stay, restaurants and sights (see below for details of map coverage)
- nüMaps Lifetime with lifelong free map update*
- Tour Routing: automatic route creation using various parameters (winding, hilly, major or minor roads)
- Skip function planned intermediate destinations (waypoints) can be skipped
- 3D Junction View and Lane Assist for quick, easy and safe orientation on approaching complicated motorway intersections and inner-city junctions
- Turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names (text-to-speech)
- TracBack function enables you to navigate back to your starting point along the same route
- "Where am I?" function: A useful feature in the event of an accident or dangerous situation. It shows your position and the nearest hospital, police station, filling stations etc.
- Advanced route planning on the GPS sat nav itself is very convenient if you have a large number of intermediate destinations, and also for determining the optimal route
- Route planning on your home PC using Garmin BaseCamp (free download)
- Waterproof, vibration-protected and fuel-resistant housing (IPX7 standard)
- Large, extra-bright 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen display
- Glove-friendly design with extra-large touchscreen buttons
- Connection for cable headset
- Extra-sturdy motorcycle mount with RAM Mount Base, compatible with 22 mm and 25.4 mm (imperial) handlebar tubes, withstands strong vibration
- Free microSD card slot for optional topo maps or as data memory, e.g. for additional routes or your own POIs (compatible to max. 32GB microSDHC card)
- Bluetooth interface for sending navigation instructions to a Bluetooth-enabled helmet or suitable Bluetooth-enabled headset
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to compatible mobile phones (requirement: Bluetooth support) enables you to make and receive calls on the go via the zumo 396LMT-S EU. See customer ratings for travel POIs along your route or near your destination.
- Music control: Control of the music database on compatible smartphone or MP3 player via the navigator's display.
- Biker warnings: Notification of upcoming sharp bends, speed changes, school zone, tiredness, railway crossings etc.
- Speed limit indicator shows the permitted speed in towns and on main roads and motorways
- Fuel level indicator warns when your fuel is low and shows the nearest filling stations
- Trip computer with compass display and lots of other important data, such as average speed, stop times, maximum speed, altitude and fuel level indicator
- Service History Log for recording bike maintenance and reminding you when the next service, oil/brake fluid change, tyre pressure check etc. are due
- Travel Kit: contains more useful features, such as world travel clock, calculator, currency and unit converter
- Compatible with the optional tyre pressure control system
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 126 x 86 x 24 mm
- Screen: WQVGA TFT colour display (resolution: 480 x 272) with 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) diagonal
- Powered by: lithium-ion battery
- Run time: up to 4 hours
- Integrated speaker
- Weight: 240 g
- Compatible with Windows Vista SP3 or later version and MAC OS 10.7 or later version.
Comprises: Garmin zumo 396 LMT-S EU, preloaded maps for 46 European countries, incl. lifelong free map update*, motorcycle mount with installation kit and 12V battery cable, USB cable,car mount incl. vehicle charging cable, quick-start guide
Full coverage: Andorra, Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islnads, Channel Islnads, Continental France, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Nothern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City, Wales
Partial coverage of main traffic routes: Albania, Belarus, Moldavia
Voice instructions in the following languages:
Danish, Dutch, English (UK), Flemish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Luxembourgian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish
- You should always keep the software (firmware) of your motorcycle navigator up to date. That way, you benefit from upgrades and get the most out of your unit.
- If your Garmin GPS sat nav no longer has sufficient memory to load a map update, you must either (a) reduce the amount of map data for the updates or (b) purchase a microSD or SD memory card (depending on the Garmin model) in order to store some or all of the map data for the update. The microSD or SD memory card can be inserted in the microSD/SD slot on your Garmin GPS sat nav.
*With lifelong map updates, you receive map updates for a compatible Garmin product until the end of its useful life or for as long as Garmin receives map data from its supplier (whichever occurs first, but 30 years at most), as soon as these updates are made available by Garmin. This entitlement is not transferable to another Garmin device. Additional memory may be required for future map updates (needs to be purchased separately). Please observe the full terms and conditions of use, which are available at www.garmin.com/details